Chaotic Not Random
Saturday, August 21, 2004

Gonna get me a hot dog and some happy hookers!

Comes now the brilliant and intrepid Ethan Hahn, who sent me the above photo and the following email:

I was visiting friends in Greensboro, North Carolina last winter, and as I'm a devout ChaoticNotRandom lurker, I was happily surprised to drive past West Friendly Avenue. Here's your post about it from last January.

I snapped a few pictures for you, but promptly lost my CompactFlash card reader and was too lazy to do anything about it until I borrowed one from a friend tonight. So here's a picture of West Friendly Avenue for you - a picture which, incidentally, clearly corroborates your hypothesis that the lights on West Friendly Avenue are never red.

Love your writing, thanks for blogging, and all that yap yap...

Well, Ethan, Article IV of the Chaotic Not Random Reader's Bill of Rights specifies that you should be sending me naked pictures of your sister, not pictures of traffic lights, but I guess I'll take what I can get. And I'll admit it's pretty cool to blog about something totally obscure in January and get an email and a photo about in in August. So: thanks much, Ethan! May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.


+posted by Lawrence @ 8/21/2004 11:58:00 PM


+++++