Chaotic Not Random
Sunday, February 01, 2004

ODDS AND ENDS

  • If you are a reasonably attractive female middle school or high school teacher, do you feel weird knowing that young boys think about you while they masturbate?

  • The Super Bowl played in 2016 will be Super Bowl L. I can't wait!

  • The second toe on my right foot is all fucked to shit from running. Layers of calluses and dead skin and healing blisters cover the end and the side that rubs against my big toe. The nail is lumpy and discolored -- I've lost it twice and it's starting to tear loose again.

    I'm wondering if I can use my deformity to make a little cash. Some people have foot fetishes, and pay a lot of money to look at pictures of perfectly shaped feet. Do any foot fetishists like to look at feet with fucked up nails? Why not? Some people like to look at pictures of amputees, for chrissake.

  • I watched the Colorado Mammoth suffer their second loss of the season on Friday, falling to the Calgary Roughnecks, who broke a 13-13 tie with 19 seconds left. I blame this loss on the terrible decision to change the music played after the Mammoth score from the very decent "Boom" by POD back to the tepid "Bang on the Drum" by Todd Rundgren, the song used last year. I'm putting "Bang on the Drum" on the list of inexplicable stadium anthems, along with "YMCA".

    Attendance was 18,305. This is lacrosse we're talking about here.

    Go here to look at the healthy young women of The Wild Bunch, the Mammoth's dance team.

+posted by Lawrence @ 2/01/2004 11:55:00 PM


+++++