Chaotic Not Random
Sunday, February 01, 2004

CHAOTIC NOT RANDOM UPDATES

  • I had a great time last night with the Popular Kids. Before going downtown, we spent a few hours getting hammered at Cute Girl On Whom I Have Sustained a Desperate, Pathetic Crush For Nearly Two Year's condo. I learned that Cute Girl reads lots and lots of novels by noted late-20th century American literary figures V.C. Andrews and Sidney Sheldon. This discovery decreased the force of my crush on Cute Girl by an estimated 15%.

  • WHAT I PREDICTED LAST TUESDAY: "How badly you [that is, the Panthers] lose the game [that is, the Super Bowl] will depend on how much teal you wear. ... If you wear white or black jerseys with teal as an accent color only, you will likely contend for most of the game, only to lose on an Adam Vinatieri field goal..."

    WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED: The Panthers wore white jerseys and pants with teal accents. They contended for most of the game, tying the score at 29 with 1:08 left in the fourth quarter. They lost on an Adam Vinatieri field goal.

    I am now officially omniscient.

+posted by Lawrence @ 2/01/2004 10:31:00 PM


+++++