Chaotic Not Random
Tuesday, November 04, 2003


UPDATES

  • Stacey Scowley: I received an email today informing me that Kia Spectra/Sony Vaio/Progressive Insurance pitchcutie Stacey Scowley -- see 10/10 -- has launched her official website. Hooray! You can watch four of Stacey's commercials, read about her bicycle ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to raise money for AIDS research, and learn about her "Special Skills", (softball, waterskiing, yoga, kickboxing, and speaking in Southern, Swedish, or Boston accents.)
  • McDonald's Monopoly game: I wish I hadn't been fibbing when I said I had the B&O, Pennsylvania, and Short Line Railroad game pieces, because I found Reading Railroad this morning on my hash browns. Note to Gary: You are now officially useless. (See 10/21 and 10/30.)


+posted by Lawrence @ 11/04/2003 08:30:00 PM


+++++