Chaotic Not Random
Monday, October 20, 2003


A word of advice to fellow bloggers: if you want to increase hits to your site, you must post on Cubs goat Steve Bartman, (as I did on 10/15), and Kia/Progressive/Sony pitchgirl-next-door Stacey Scowley (10/10). Traffic exploded on my site after I posted my thoughts on this disparate duo, from people searching these terms on Google and other search sites: Steve Bartman (fifth link on Google!), kill steve bartman, steve bartman pics, sportscenter bartman pretend, steve bartman joke, picture of Steve Bartman catching ball, sportscenter interview with bartman, Progressive commercial blonde girl, stacey scowley pics, and cheryl colburn Progressive customer.

I've also had visitors to my site from people who, for reasons best known and kept to themselves, were searching for:

assholl gay club (first link on the list!)
girls-in-tank-tops
safeway club card patent
"jason giambi" foreskin (only link found!)
what kind of picture indians use to draw a foreskin?
Baby pictures have a Small Dick
girl pussy dick pitchers

I never imagained that someone would actually -- see my 9/4 post -- misspell asshole as assholl.

+posted by Lawrence @ 10/20/2003 12:58:00 PM


+++++